Psychological trauma is the unique individual experience of an event or enduring conditions in which the individuals ability to integrate his her emotional experience is overwhelmed or the individual experiences subjectively a threat to life bodily integrity or sanity. Emotional and psychological trauma can be caused by one time events such as an accident injury or a violent attack especially if it was unexpected or happened in childhood ongoing relentless stress such as living in a crime ridden neighborhood battling a life threatening illness or experiencing traumatic events that occur repeatedly . Understanding emotional psychological trauma psychological or emotional trauma is damage or injury to the psyche after living through an extremely frightening or distressing event and may result in challenges in functioning or coping normally after the event
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.