Improving care for people with dementia improve dementia care services raise awareness and understanding in september 2014 nhs england published a new dementia toolkit for health care professionals to help them make more timely diagnosis and offering advice. To improve health and care services for people with dementia by march 2015 we are asking every hospital in england to commit to becoming dementia friendly most hospitals now have dementia . Improving hospital treatment for people with dementia once in hospital people with dementia have longer stays and are at greater risk of accidents the quality of care is often poor including porters health care assistants nurses occupational l therapists physiotherapists doctors of all levels and senior trust management teams . Covering the issue of hospital care for patients with dementia this book focuses on hospital care
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.