Class 4 6 lyases isomerases ligases ec 4 6 springer handbook of enzymes 2nd ed 2009 edition by antje chang editor dietmar schomburg editor ida schomburg editor 0 more. Start studying chapter 19 20 learn vocabulary terms and more with flashcards games and other study tools oxidoreductases transferases hydrolases lyases isomerases ligases to which class of enzymes does an enzyme belong if it catalyzes the rearrangement of functional groups within a molecule isomerases to which class of . The chemistry and evolution of enzyme function isomerases as a case study sergio mart nez cuesta embl european bioinformatics institute dissertation explores aspects of the chemistry and evolution of a small class of enzymes intramolecular transferases ec 54 and intramolecular lyases ec 55 is challenging the subclass other
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.