Hurricane katrina hurricane katrina formed on august 23 2005 and in less than a week grew from a tropical depression into a category 4 hurricane when katrina made landfall on august 29 near new orleans on the us gulf coast it brought widespread devastation and flooding with it. Hurricane katrina was one of the deadliest hurricanes ever to hit the united states an estimated 1833 people died in the hurricane and the flooding that followed in late august 2005 and . Hurricane katrina august 2005 became a large and extremely powerful hurricane that caused enormous destruction and significant loss of life it is the costliest hurricane to ever hit the united states surpassing the record previously held by hurricane andrew from 1992
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.