Online shopping for law from a great selection of customary used new and collectible books. Interpretation of customary international law by reference to the customary law equivalent of article 313c article 313c cil 101163 9789004230439 006 brills mybook program is exclusively available on brillonline books and journals . Customary law is unofficial law in short it is the long established customs standards of community of a particular place or locale that the general law regards as a lawful practice for example the so called law of nations is a customary law. How has customary law been recognized or applied in other areas of law such as family law the law of succession the law of land tenure and natural resources constitutional law human rights law and criminal law as well as the law and practice
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.